7th Annual High Rock Marketing Summit
March 27, 2015
High Rock is excited to announce the speakers and panelists for our 2015 Marketing Summit on March 27! Topics will revolve around digital marketing, which can be confusing if you’re learning to navigate this “new” type of marketing. Our panelists come from diverse backgrounds ... some from local nonprofits or small businesses, others from larger corporations, which means you’ll have the opportunity to learn from unique and varied experiences.
Rich Daughtridge, Founder and President of High Rock, will kick off with a presentation about brand building, followed by a discussion with panelists who have who have experience building a brand for their organization or company.
The panelists include:
- Alaina Alter, Executive Board Member and Marketing Committee Chair for HEAL of Washington County
- Dr. Kenneth Banks, Owner of Doc’s Tea Premium Micro-brewed Tea
- BJ Goetz, President & CEO of Middletown Valley Bank
- Miriam Tillman, Assistant Vice President, Marketing & Creative Services for UMBC
Digital media tools and tips will be presented by two High Rockers:
- Katie Stover, Account Executive
- Kelsi Waltemire, Digital & Social Media Strategist.
Panelists for the subsequent discussion are:
- Drew Blais, Digital Communication Specialist at Van Eperen & Company
- Michele Day, Senior Sales Executive at Pandora
- Dave Lang, Senior Manager of Digital Media for the Baltimore Ravens
- Jessica Walter, MSLBE, APR, Senior Vice President, Marketing for Orrstown Bank
The final presentation, led by Jason Miller, Account Director for High Rock, will focus on social media.
- Molly McGuirk Balint, Social Media Coordinator for BabyCenter
- Max Krumpe, Operations Manager for Krumpe’s Do-Nut Shop
- Maria Rubeling, CEO of the Hagerstown YMCA
- Cary Smith, COO, Marketing at Bikle’s Snow, Skate and Surf.
The 7th Annual High Rock Marketing Summit will be held on Friday, March 27, 2015 at Leitersburg Cinemas in Hagerstown, MD. Doors open at 8:00 am for registration, Krumpe’s donuts, and coffee. The summit includes a t-shirt, lunch, and lots of strategies to help build your digital footprint. Plus you’ll be entered for a change to win the hottest item in town … an Apple Watch Sport. To learn more about our speakers or to register, visit highrockmarketingsummit.com.