Posted August 19, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Office: Baltimore, MD
Our mission at HighRock Studios is to help businesses and organizations succeed in the ever-changing world of marketing and technology. Our Project Management team takes the “big idea” behind each new project, and breaks the project down into practical steps to help our team get from a bright idea to an amazing final product.
We are seeking experienced and driven individuals looking for a rewarding career in digital project management. Duties include managing projects, keeping projects organized and on-budget, working with customers, quality assurance, and managing advertising campaigns. Applicants should possess a keen eye for detail, top-notch organizational skills, experience in marketing and technology, be comfortable learning new technology, and display strong written and verbal communication.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Thorough knowledge of HighRock's services and capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of HighRock’s standard operating procedures, and use of software tools
- Working with stakeholders to develop thorough project scopes
- Entering projects into project management software
- Managing client projects with accurate scope, budget, and adherence to internal procedures
- Providing project direction based on agreed upon scope, schedule, and budget
- Managing project assets including images, copy, and other files
- Maintaining detailed documentation and meeting notes
- Maintaining an updated list of active projects and campaigns
- Collaborating with Marketing Executives to manage client relationships
- Communicating with customers, and providing excellent customer service
- Managing digital campaigns, reviewing success metrics, and reporting to stakeholders
- Reviewing deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Providing service quotes as-needed on a limited basis
- 1-2 years of related experience in project management or marketing (preference given to backgrounds in marketing)
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with project management and project management software a plus
- Able to display excellent verbal and written communication skills
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re looking for a long-term career at a company with high standards and a solid team environment.
- You’re happy spending most of your workday at your desk, but you enjoy a break to work with people and feel comfortable engaging with customers.
- You enjoy collaborating with a team, but when it’s "go time” you roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- You’re confident in your skills, but your real superpowers are organization and attention to detail.
- On that note, your to-do list is color coded, categorized and organized by due date.
- You understand the value of operational procedures and “rules”... and you also see the need for bending them on occasion!
- New phone? No problem! You’ll figure out all the new bells and whistles in no time.
Sound like a perfect fit? We want to hear from you! To apply for this position, submit your resume and application on Indeed.com.
HighRock is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, veteran or disability status.