Posted June 7, 2018
HighRock Studios is made up of marketers, innovators, and creative minds all working towards our goal to help businesses and organizations succeed in the ever-changing world of technology. Our operations team keeps us working efficiently, ensures projects are running smoothly, and keeps production schedules on target.
We are seeking an entry-level Operations Coordinator to join our team in our Hagerstown office. Applicants should possess a high attention to detail, an interest in marketing and technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and work well both independently and on a team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Thorough knowledge of internal procedures and softwares
- Coordination of production tasks and deliverables
- Manage production team workloads
- Work with project management software
- Organize digital files, and client lists
- Knowledge of project development and workflow
- Review projects, and communicate missing or inaccurate detail
- Communicate team and project needs to stakeholders
- Quality check client work with a high attention to detail
- Keep internal documentation up to date
- Review project time entries on a weekly basis
- Generate internal reports with accurate detail
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with project management and project management software a plus
You might be a good fit if:
- You love to collaborate on a team, but when it’s "go time” you roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- You geek out in the planner section at Target (is August too early to shop for next year's planner?)
- On that note, your to-do list is color coded, categorized and organized by due date
- Friends and family ask you to check their work for quality and typos
- New phone? No problem! You’ll figure out all the new bells and whistles in no time.
Sound like a perfect fit? We want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.