Marketing Executive - Baltimore Office
Posted August 14, 2018
Our mission at HighRock Studios is to help businesses and organizations succeed in the ever-changing world of marketing and technology. Through consultative sales, strategic marketing, and a thorough knowledge of HighRock’s services, our Marketing Executive team is the client’s partner in achieving their goals.
We are seeking experienced and driven individuals with a passion for creative marketing to join our Marketing Executive team in our Baltimore office and help people to solve their business challenges. Our marketing executives are the primary point of contact with our customers. Duties include client relations, business development, project management, and possessing a thorough knowledge of HighRock services. Applicants should possess a high attention to detail, experience in marketing and technology, organizational skills, be comfortable learning new technology, and display strong written and verbal communication.
Your primary role as an ambassador of HighRock is to identify marketing needs with potential customers, educate them on how HighRock can help, and ensure we consistently exceed their expectations. Your success in this role hinges on your ability to proactively solve problems for our customers, and properly communicate their vision with internal creative teams.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Uncovering and developing relationships with new clients
- Growing relationships with existing clients
- Leading client strategic marketing efforts in collaboration with internal staff
- Representing HighRock at business and networking events
- Taking the initiative to complete RFPs and respond to quote requests
- Exhibiting thorough knowledge of HighRock's services and capabilities
- Maintaining an updated list of incoming sales and ongoing projects
- Coordinating with clients and internal staff to create project proposals
- Managing client projects with accurate scope and budget
- Learning internal processes and software
- At least 3-5 years of related experience in sales or marketing
- Interest and experience with the basics of marketing strategy
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with project management and project management software a plus, though not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You might be a good fit if:
- You're looking for a longterm career in marketing and enjoy working with customers
- You love to collaborate on a team, but when it’s "go time” you roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- You know desk work is necessary, but it’s working with people that makes your day great
- You've worked as a graphic designer or developer, and now you'd prefer working with people and leading marketing strategy
- First you learn the rules, and then you break them (as it applies to marketing…not laws!)
Sound like a perfect fit? We want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.